Saturday, August 7, 2010

New TLS Technique

I found a new technique for TLS (for me that is) I thought it would be perfect to make some easy and cool looking polymer clay goodies. I first had to think of things that I would want to do with the technique; and then it hit me. This is what came out of my recent polymer clay madness.

Since I'm a fan of The Hunger Games Trilogy and with the upcoming release of Mockingjay, I thought it would be perfect to make some things for me and other fans to have for the celebrations. I started with easier thing first and then went on to the harder stuff. These are what I made for The Hunger Games. (The first two will show up in my upcoming Etsy shop.)



Book charms.



Mockingjay pendant.



Trilogy bracelet.



Book thong.



Katniss' mockingjay pin.

I also did some other charms using the same technique. These are things that will shop up in my upcoming Etsy shop. I also liked how these turned out.



Twilight Saga book charms.



Legend of Zelda pendants. Logo and heart container.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It helps us know others appreciate our work (and reach out to other bloggers)!