Friday, April 1, 2011

FREEBIE: Easter Subway Art

With Easter coming up, I've been thinking a lot about {Jesus Christ} and His Resurrection. I also happen to be directing a play with the same subject matter (2 weeks to go)--- that might be the bigger reason why I'm constantly thinking about Him.

In our house, we have very few Easter decorations because we don't want to put more emphasis on candy, eggs and baskets, then on the Savior of the World. Don't get me wrong, we still celebrate Easter, but the biggest thing we celebrate is that Jesus Christ LIVES!

So--- this morning, I dove into a popular decor medium right now, Subway Art, and created subway art to focus on the Savior.*Made to fit 5x7 and 8x10* I printed mine off at Costco and it looks great!

I just might print off wallet-sizes as a gift for my cast and crew. For all their hard work.

The scripture in yellow is {John 20: 29}

And--- because I wanted to continue to share--- I share with you, our small reading base, in hopes that we all remember who made Easter truly great! ;)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for this beautiful Subway Art. Believe it or not, it was somewhat difficult to find an Easter Subway Art that had something to do with Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome! I do believe it; I went on a world-wide web search for something similar before I created mine. It's pretty much the reason why I made the subway art! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this but shouldn't it say, "I am with you alwayS", not 'alway'?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing this art work, it is really appreciated

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It helps us know others appreciate our work (and reach out to other bloggers)!