Friday, August 6, 2010

Fast 'n Easy Jewelry

This week I added a few new items to my jewelry collection.

For the bracelet, I used a tutorial from Little Birdie Secrets {HERE}. The only difference for my bracelet is I tied knots in between my beads. I also made sure the beads wouldn't pop out by putting a dab of FabriTac on each of them.

I used {THIS} tutorial from Smashed Peas and Carrots for the rings. I loved how they turned out. I used mod podge for the cover coat and instead of getting a cover button kit, I got the snap together buttons in the same size.

I LOVE how these turned out and they were super inexpensive to make. Just another craft to be addicted to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It helps us know others appreciate our work (and reach out to other bloggers)!