Saturday, July 17, 2010

Write a Missionary Reminder

On Wednesday, our little brother reported to the {Missionary Training Center} to serve a two-year mission for our church, {The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints}. I know I can speak for Megan, when I say we're going to miss him, but super excited for him to serve the Lord and preach the gospel to the people of Ohio.

I made a couple of things I thought I'd share with y'all.

First, I wanted our family to have permanent reminders to frequently write him while he's on his mission. So, using {THIS} article as a guideline, I made this:

I laminated them and taped our on the fridge, some place I knew we'd see every day, so we have a daily reminder to write a missionary.

Feel free to take this and share with family and friends who also have missionaries, BUT please link back and DO NOT use it in any way, shape, or form to sell. Thanks!

Next--- something for the missionary...

2 comments:

  1. This will be very helpful to our family. We are sending off our first son off on his mission in one week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to use this to help the class write to our ward missionaries we want to make it a second nature to keep in contact with them even if you don't know them yet. thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It helps us know others appreciate our work (and reach out to other bloggers)!