Monday, June 12, 2017

Hi There!

Long time no see fellow, Crafters and Craft Enthusiasts! This is Mule here. Sorry that I haven't been able to post anything on this blog lately. I've finally got my hands on a new computer. My last one was ridiculous. I had to fan it to keep it on for more than 10 minutes. It was a ridiculous sight to see. This one is substantially better.

I'm going to do my best to be posting more on here and my personal blog. I've still been creating and getting myself into more crafty things. The biggest one is Bullet Journaling. It's helped me a lot and I'm hoping it'll help some of you, too. I'm going to try and make a goal to post at least once a week.

Here's to trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It helps us know others appreciate our work (and reach out to other bloggers)!