Wednesday, February 3, 2010

TLS Charm Experiment

Sometime ago I finally got my hands on some TLS (Translucent Liquid Sculpey). I've been wanting the stuff for a while to make icing and jelly stuff for my charms. I was able to get it because Aunt Cheryl gave me a gift card for JoAnne's. (I also got my fabric for my new costume for 50% off at the same time. ^^) After having the TLS for a week I finally go the chance to try it out (Thursday last week). It's messy stuff! I'll just assume that I'll get better with it over time. I'm glad how the frosting came out, but not the blue berry juice and jelly. I think I used way too much chalk color in it because it didn't turn out as transparent as I wanted. In the future I know what to do and here's hoping to better charms in the future! =3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It helps us know others appreciate our work (and reach out to other bloggers)!