Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Presents

Now that I finally have the time I can write about the Christmas presents that I made for the family. I wanted to post them earlier but the end of break came so fast and then school started this week. I'm getting used to this weird schedule of mine.

I stared with my Mom's present first, the kokeshi doll. I made the pattern pretty easily and then used that same pattern for the rest of the family's gifts. Dad got the golfer; Zak got Indiana Jones; and Parker got the missionary.


I also made another ornament for mom going with the cowboy flare. She really liked the fact that it was a penguin and suggested that I made more in the future because it was the only one she had. xD Then I made Dad the Y keychain since he's big football fan. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It helps us know others appreciate our work (and reach out to other bloggers)!