Monday, December 7, 2009

Once There was a Snowman...

This is the latest addition to the Christmas decorations. I knew that I wanted to make a snowman originally thought of giving him the traditional top hat. But when I was over a Nett's this weekend there was this tiny hat on the fireplace. She had no idea where it came from and I thought that it would be perfect for this guy. I started making him at Nett's and showed it with the hat on. She thought it was cute, so I kept going. I don't think I really ever asked if I could use it though... Sorry about that, Nett. If it's not o.k. then I can crochet it another hat. ^^; I guess I was excited to make it... Anyway, he's about a foot tall without the hat on. The more I look at it I wonder if I should have tried to do something else than the snowflakes at the bottom. Oh well. I guess if I end up not liking them then I'll change it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It helps us know others appreciate our work (and reach out to other bloggers)!