Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I Started Crafting...

Well, forever ago. Crafting has always been there for me. From small doll clothes to costumes, I liked to make about anything. I would list what I've done but I guess I can show some of my old stuff in pictures.

This is the first amigurumi that I ever made. He's over two years old and resides with a friend now. It was her Christmas present that year. I really like to make amigurumi and have gotten a lot better over the years. Expect to see lots of them from me. ;) Oh, and I'm on a thread on Gaia Online where we have monthly Ami-Alongs. So you'll see at least one from me every month.

These are the first charms I made out of polymer clay, acrylics, and Sculpey Glaze. These are also about two years old and are stored with my other charms. (There are a lot of them.) You'll more than likely see a lot of these in the future as well. =3

I'm currently working on my Halloween costume for the most part. It should be done by the 17th though since I'll be going to an anime convention. That's right; it's a cosplay. But that will have to wait until I get pictures of me in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It helps us know others appreciate our work (and reach out to other bloggers)!