Friday, December 7, 2012

Freebie: Live Through Him Printable

So, I made it!  My project was the Cliptastic Carrying Case and I'll put up a tutorial in the next few days.  Starting in January, I'll be competing on {So You Think You're Crafty}. I'm super excited and currently trying to figure out my project list.  Thanks for voting and keep doing so throughout the season--- so excited for it to start! 

However, that doesn't mean I want to skip over December and Christmas.  I love this time of year.  Our kids are full into countdown mode; taking full advantage of all three of our Advents.  Including the freebie from last year, a {scripture-a-day book about Christ}.  It's not too late to make one for this year!

Since I love creating printables, this year, I created one to use on our Christmas card.  It's from {1 John 4:9}.

8x10


5x7

Click on the picture, until you get the largest size, then save it. Print it through your favorite store--- personally, I go with Costco.  I'm also using these as neighbor gifts this year.

If you use it, all I ask is that you follow us and let others know where you found it.

Happy Holidays & Merry (early) Christmas!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Is the tutorial for the clip-tastic carrying case still in the works?? I'd love to make one for my little girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It helps us know others appreciate our work (and reach out to other bloggers)!