Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Doll & Amigurumi

It's been way busy since I lasted posted. I have to write about two movies that I've seen as well as this one. There are a ton of people over and that just makes everything crazy. I probably should be drawing in my sketchbook instead of doing this but I've let it go far enough.

First, I finally finished making Coraline's doll. I started making this last Christmas vacation it wasn't until recently that I got the blue yarn to finish her. She's not entirely perfect but I'm okay with that. If I ever make any more in the future then I know what changes to make to the pattern I created.

Second, I started making some more amigurumi that I could possibly sell soon. (That is when the sketchbook is done. No more making things until then.) I decided to make some small animals wearing a hooded vest. I like how they turn out. I think more animals will have to be made in the future. ;)


Finally, I've wanted to make one for a while but I got around to him. This is Totoro from Hayao Miyazaki's My Neighbor Totoro. I think it's a really cute show. He's not he most perfect amigurumi ever. I like the base but the face needs some work. A little smaller will be better for possible future ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It helps us know others appreciate our work (and reach out to other bloggers)!