Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Crochet Flower Bracelet

I stayed up late last night because I could and made this. My roommate is getting married later on in the summer and is having a bridal shower before everyone goes home. I wasn't sure what I would be able to do for her since I don't have a lot of money. As I was watching YouTube I discovered bead crochet. (That isn't part of this because I don't have a hook small enough. Later projects in the future hopefully.) Since I couldn't get that to work with my hook I started playing with my string and thought of making a bracelet. Then came the flower idea and using the beaded star in the middle. I think that it turned out pretty nicely.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented. So cute. I'll have to try it out. John's niece has a little girl that is hair challenged and was thinking about making some headbands for her.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It helps us know others appreciate our work (and reach out to other bloggers)!