Tuesday, January 6, 2015

2015 Primary Theme Posters: FREEBIE

I know--- a long time, no blogging. I needed to focus on the other aspects of my life (including my most recent pregnancy) before I could come back. This pregnancy happened to be the most difficult and to finish it off, I had the baby five weeks early.

I don't know how much I'll be able to keep up, but it is a desire to do so.  I haven't stopped making things, just stopped writing about it. Hopefully, I'll be able to finally share my Gospel Quiet Book templates with y'all, as well.

Plus, my sister and partner-in-crafting, Megan (the Mule of our Mule 'n Nag) is now serving a mission for our {Church} in Hong Kong. So, she's not posting for another year, or so.

Anyway--- I come back with a freebie!


The children's program in the church, the {Primary}, has a church-wide theme which changes each year; each month also has a different theme under the general yearly theme.  I made posters to go with each of the monthly themes and I wanted to share them with y'all.

A couple years ago, I discovered this amazing woman, Heather, and her blog {Simply Fresh Designs}. She's made these posters for the last few years, but hasn't had the chance to make ones for this year yet--- so I thought I'd make some inspired by her.

My family prints off the poster as the small size and we display it on our pantry door for the month.  It helps our kids practice monthly theme or scripture, if they have it, and sometimes we use it to focus our {Family Home Evenings} to be the same as what they talk about in Primary.

If you download, I just ask that you {LIKE} us on Facebook and continue coming back when I'm able to have a few minutes to share something new.

Download the posters {HERE}.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It helps us know others appreciate our work (and reach out to other bloggers)!