Friday, May 3, 2013

An Oldie and Some New



First, I'll start with an older craft. This is an amigurumi that I made for my newest nephew. I made this back in February but with the move and all this was the only good picture that I got of it. I'm not sure why I decided on a wolf. All I remember is that I like the color combination and the sparkles in the green yarn. I figured it would make a good plush for him.


Here are some polymer clay rings and a charm. I just finished glazing these yesterday. I've always wanted to make some polymer rings but I didn't have the right ring backs. I eventually found them at a Hobby Lobby in  WA and now had a chance to do something with them here in TX. These are the designs that I thought would be fun. And the little charm will be fun to wear on a necklace or something. I thought that Paperman was a cutest short when I first saw it. I figured it would be an awesome charm.


And finally, here is another Mon-Mon. This time he's blue/pink and love brains just as much as the other Mon-Mons. Although this time it seems he may have gotten a little hungry before he could be photographed.

Crafted by Mule (Megan).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It helps us know others appreciate our work (and reach out to other bloggers)!