Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Simply Meant to Be Embroidery Hoop



This is my latest craft endeavor. I've had this embroidery hoop for some time and I really didn't have any use for it. After looking at some other craft ideas with these hoops, I decided to take a crack at a movie scene. One of my all time favorite movie scenes. This is the ending scene from Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas. I love this movie and it's the reason that I love animation; especially stop-motion animation. I thought that this scene would be perfect to start off my Movie Scenes Hoop Series. At the moment I have a ton of Disney ideas, but I will also venture out to some others. Now I just need to get a hold of more hoops and some more black embroidery thread...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It helps us know others appreciate our work (and reach out to other bloggers)!