Thursday, June 21, 2012

Perler Bead Sprites


I have been looking at some cool and clever creations for some time and I wasn't sure if I would ever get a chance to do them. If you give the right people the right kind of medium they will make something spectacular! I didn't know what to start with until my brother got engaged. I wanted to make a wedding present for them and I just kept going. (The wedding present needs one more step before I post it here.) I'm pretty excited to finally have had the opportunity to make some of these. I think that I will be making more in the future. I just need to get a hold of more black beads first...

This one is my design. I followed the logo as close as I could.

"A Link to the Past" sprites!

Everyone could use a Mario sprite. ;)

This Companion Cube is NOT a lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It helps us know others appreciate our work (and reach out to other bloggers)!