Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Disney's 10 Princesses



I should have posted this a while ago. The Princess Merida charm that I made started a new adventure. I decided that I wanted to make Disney's 10 Official Princesses. And I say "Official" because there are plenty of princesses that get snubbed by Disney. (Eilonwy from Black Cauldron, Kida from Atlantis, etc.) I may get to the 'unofficial' ones eventually, but these sure took a lot longer than I thought they would! There were a few of these that I figured would be super easy to make, but they turned out to be deceptive! Especially since I'm using colored polymer clay. The only painted things are the faces. I'm pretty happy how they turned out. It sure was fun. ;)












Sorry about the column of pictures. I couldn't get them to sit side-by-side since Blogger changed their settings. It's really weird. If anyone can tell me how without needing to write a bunch of code, I would appreciate it.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! It helps us know others appreciate our work (and reach out to other bloggers)!