Monday, September 9, 2013

Polymer Experiments

Finally getting around to posting these here. I just haven't been in the mood lately. Anyway, I decided to goof around with my polymer clay because I just wanted to. Every now and then I miss making stuff out of the clay and I want to be able to showcase what I can make for people, if they're interested. So I chose to do some experimenting.



With all the dragons that I've made, I hadn't done an oriental one. All the others have wings and I also like the look of oriental ones. I like how this one turned out, but it does need some adjusting. I don't think that it quite reads as an oriental dragon yet. They're minor adjustments but I think they'll be worth it.



Some time ago I make a tiny dragon and didn't think much about it until recently. I was looking at it and I thought how much I've grown in sculpting with polymer clay. I decided to try to redo him in a different way. I think that the snoz is a bit big for the little guy, but I'm pretty happy with how he turned out. He needs a few adjustments as well.

More Dragon Eyes.

A rose ring.

A black maneki neko charm.

And with this one I tried to mimic the texture of knitting, but it needs some work.
Crafted by Mule (Megan).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It helps us know others appreciate our work (and reach out to other bloggers)!