Thursday, October 1, 2009

Amigurumi Onigiri and Cupcake

Here's the deal. I'm going to start with my most recent crafts. There way too fetching many for me to post on this blog. (I do have over 2 yrs. of crafts and that's a lot to fish through.) However, I might go back and find my favorite crafts to show. It just won't happen instantly. Without further ado...

Last month's Ami-Along theme was food. I was able to finish these a few days ago and still was able to post them up on Gaia Online to show the other amigurumi enthusiasts before September was over. I also wanted to do a doughnut but I ran out of time. When I make more cupcakes in the future, I'm going to fix that icing edging. It doesn't look as wavy as I want it to be. I think I figured out the problem though, so it should be really simple.

I'm also debating if I want to share my patterns. Mainly I don't want to share them because I want to sell these things someday. I do know how cool it is to find something you love for free though. I enjoy the internet for that reason. I just don't know if I'm ready to give out the patterns just yet. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It helps us know others appreciate our work (and reach out to other bloggers)!